If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The freshest #spices & #spicesets, direct to your door quarterly. Join the spice club & get cooking! http://bit.ly/RSBspices —RawSpiceBar
- 1 lime, zest and juice of
- 2 tbsp chopped mint, plus sprigs for garnish
- 4 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp RawSpiceBar’s Cardamom Summer
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine lime zest, mint, confectioner's sugar, and blueberries in a bowl and set aside. Place butter and oil in a 10 1/2-inch cast-iron skillet and transfer to oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl, then whisk in the milk, honey, and RawSpiceBar’s Cardamom Summer.
- Remove skillet from oven, add butter-oil mixture to the batter, and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into the skillet, top with berries, and bake until the batter has browned and risen up around the fruit, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to a rack to cool slightly. Serve with ice cream and mint and enjoy!