If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cranberry sauce is a jam like relish made by cooking cranberries with sugar. It is probably one of the most popular accompaniment served with Turkey at the Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. For stove-top recipe, tips and variations, visit: http://garammasalakitchen.com/cranberry-sauce-in-instant-pot —Garam Masala Kitchen
Makes 14 oz.
- 12 ounces pack fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup agave syrup ( or honey or orange juice)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pinch salt
- Zest of 1 medium orange (optional)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Turn On Instant Pot. Pout water followed by agave syrup. Pouring water will prevent the syrup from sticking to the bottom and burning.
- Add cranberries and salt. Stir and close lid. Press Manual for 1 minute on Sealing mode. Let the pressure release naturally (NPR) for 7 minutes. Turn the value to Venting position and release all pressure. Open lid.
- Turn on Saute mode. Add sugar and stir. Saute for 2-3 minutes till the cranberry sauce reaches warm jam like consistency. Cool for 10 minutes and pour in jars.