If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Keema is the ultimate one-pot dish- you can make it with any type of ground meat: lamb, goat, beef, turkey. Pair with Indian spices like garam masala, cinnamon and turmeric and serve on its own, as keema naan or on top of brown rice. Top with chili sauce, yogurt, chutney or your favorite spices and enjoy! —RawSpiceBar
- 1 tbsp RawSpiceBar's garam masala
- 1 tsp RawSpiceBar's ground cumin
- 1 tsp RawSpiceBar's ground coriander
- Vegetable oil or ghee, to fry
- 2 medium potatoes, diced into small cubes
- 1 bunch cilantro, diced
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, add oil. Once hot, add onions and saute until brown, 7-8 minutes. Add salt, pepper to taste, jalapeño, ginger, garlic, garam masala, cumin, coriander, turmeric and cinnamon and coat. Add oil if too dry, stirring, 2-3 minutes. Add ground beef and brown.
- Add the tomatoes, potatoes and asafoetida powder (optional). Simmer until the potatoes are cooked, 25-30 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and peas, cook until peas are finished. Serve topped with cilantro and stuff into naan, with brown rice or alone. Enjoy!
- The freshest #spices & #spicesets, direct to your door quarterly. Join the spice club & get cooking! http://bit.ly/RSBspices