If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kedgeree is considered a traditional British dish of smoked fish, curry powder and spices, rice and eggs, though it actually originated in India, where it was invented to use up leftover rice for breakfast. —RawSpiceBar
- 1 tbsp Masala curry powder or garam masala
- 2 cardamom pods, crushed
- 3 cups basmati rice
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and cut into thin rings
- Cook rice as per directions.
- Meanwhile, add fish, skin-side up, in a shallow pan over a low heat, and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 10 minutes, then remove. Once cool, remove skin and break into large chunks.
- The freshest #spices & #spicesets, direct to your door quarterly. Join the spice club & get cooking! http://bit.ly/RSBspices