If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The freshest #spices & #spicesets, direct to your door quarterly. Join the spice club & get cooking! http://bit.ly/RSBspices —RawSpiceBar
- RawSpiceBar's Herbes de Provence
- 1 pound bay scallops (if sea, halve)
- 2- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 large shallot, minced
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- Season the flour with salt and pepper and add scallops to coat, shaking excess flour. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add shallots and garlic and saute, 3-4 minutes. Remove and increase heat to medium-high. Add scallops and sauté, until browned.
- Add shallots and garlic to the skillet. Add tomatoes and sauté, 2-3 minutes. Add herbes de provence, lemon juice and wine and saute, 2-3 minutes. Move scallops to serving dish.
- Increase the heat to high and reduce the liquid until it thickens to the consistency of heavy cream. Lower heat, add butter, parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Add sauce to scallops and serve with crusty bread.