If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by our favorite childhood snacks like Little Debbie’s, these Gingerbread Cream Pies use Bobo’s delicious oat bars and are vegan and gluten and dairy-free.
Prep time:5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
—Bobo's Oat Bars
- 5 Bobo's Gingerbread Bites
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 cup cup of vegan, gluten-free marshamallows (we like Dandies)
- Melt the coconut oil on low heat for about a minute. Add in the marshmallows. Use a spatula to break up the marshmallows while they melt by stirring continuously. Once fully melted, remove from heat and let sit.
- Cut 5 Bobo’s Gingerbread Bites in half. Using the spatula, add a scoop of marshmallow onto one side and then place the other side on top. Repeat until all 5 are done.