If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fantastic make-ahead tailgate snack made with Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken! —Crazy Cuizine
- 1 box Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken
- 4 tortillas
- 1 head lettuc3
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- Mandarin Orange Chicken sauce (included in package)
- Heat Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken per the instructions on the box – at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-18 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, lay tortillas flat and top with sliced lettuce and diced tomatoes.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, cut into smaller pieces and add to the tortillas.
- Drizzle tortillas with Mandarin Orange Chicken sauce.
- Roll up tortilla and slice into pinwheel sandwiches.