If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Beth Kirby. Modified into a paleo and protein-rich recipe.
Beth Kirby's recipe can be found here: http://localmilkblog.com/2013/03/salted-spicy-double-chocolate-chili-cookies.html —Noordeep Kaur Panesar
Makes 18 cookies
- 1 cup oatmeal flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons flaky sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne powder
- 1 cup packed coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk (add more if needed)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk the first six ingredients together in a bowl.
- The batter will be thick.
- Roll them into golf ball sized balls and press flat on a parchment lined or greased baking sheet.
- Bake 11 minutes.