If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We are ready for this week after making a big batch of this DELICIOUS bone broth Tom Kha soup. We used 1 full bag of our chicken bone broth, @redboatfishsauce and fresh ingredients from @wholefoods to make a #whole30approved version of a soup classic. Recipe is below! —Bonafide Provisions
- 3 cans coconut milk
- 1 bag Bonafide Provisions chicken broth
- 1 knob fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 6 thai chiles
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 pounds shrimp, rinsed, peeled & deveined
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- sea salt
- black pepper
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- fresh lime wedges, for garnish
- In a large pot or dutch oven, bring coconut milk and broth to a boil, add minced ginger and thai chiles to soup and simmer on medium for 10 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and stir occasionally for about 5 minutes and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add shrimp, lime juice, fish sauce and coconut aminos. Simmer until the shrimp are cooked through (about 5 minutes.)
- Add more thai chiles if it is not spicy enough for you -- simmer for another 10 minutes. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Top it off with cilantro and serve with fresh lime wedges.
- Serve hot by itself or pour over rice.