If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken 65 Masala Recipe is a most popular spicy dish, its deep-fried Chicken 65 Indian recipe. Chicken 65 is a flavourful dish prepared with many herbs and species. It was originated in South India and inspired by Desi Chinese Cuisine. Desi Chinese Chicken 65 Masala Recipe is one of the best and Most delicious Dish Served In India as Starter, side dish Snacks Or even in Main Courses Meal. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Chicken 65 Masala
- 400g boneless chicken pieces
- 3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 egg
- 8-10 curry leaves
- Oil for deep frying
- Step 1: Marinate 400g boneless chicken pieces with 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1 egg, 8-10 curry leaves, 1 pouch Ching’s Chicken 65 Masala for 10 minutes (no need to add salt).
- Step 2: Deep fry chicken in hot oil till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.