If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Schezwan Masala Pav is a delicious Mumbai street food. It is not so popular in the other parts of the country but in Mumbai it is a very hot selling chaat after Pav Bhaji. The recipe Chings Schezwan Masala Pav Recipe is quick and easy to make at home. —ravi kumar
3 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
2 Chopped Onion
1 tsp Chopped Garlic
2 Chopped Tomatoes
2 Chopped Capsicum
1 tsp Smith & Jones Ginger Garlic Paste
1 ½ tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
1 tbsp Butter
8 Pieces Pav
1 tbsp Oil
2 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- Step 1: Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, onion and sauté well. Add Smith n Jones ginger garlic paste and mix.
- Step 2: Add capsicum and sauté until capsicum is cooked.
- Step 3: Add tomatoes, salt and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Step 4: Add Chings Secret Schezwan Chutney, pav bhaji masala and sauté. Now mash the masala and cook for some more time.
- Step 5: Add chopped coriander and remove the mixture in a bowl.
- Step 6: Slit the pav and add butter onto it and place the pav in the pan and toast the pav .
- Step 7: Stuff the pav with the prepared mixture and cook the pav in the pan until crisp. Remove the serving plate and Serve