If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Punjabi Lassi at home with its great recipe from all the way form Punjab. Lassi is a chilled yogurt drink flavoured with cardamom and topped with chopped nuts. Punjabi Lassi is an India's Delicious Lassi Drink recipe served as Drinks and it’s very famous All over the world. —ravi kumar
Fresh Curd - 1 cup ( Chilled )
Water - 1/4 cup ( Chilled )
Sugar - 2 tsp
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- In today’s episode Neha is going to show you how to make a delicious Punjabi Lassi, right at home. Follow her simple steps and beat the afternoon heat with this simple recipe.
- 1. Whisk curd and sugar with a hand whisk until smooth.
- 2. Add water and cardamom powder and mix well.
- 3. Pour the lassi in the serving glass.
- 4. Pour the lassi from one glass to another from a slight distance a few times.
- 5. Garnish with mint leaves and fresh malai. Serve chilled.