If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who says margaritas are just for the summer? This deep-hued, sweet-tart variation works well for all seasons. —Food52
- 1 1/2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce Hibiscus syrup (recipe below)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- Cinnamon sugar rim
- For the pureed hibiscus, bring 4 cups water, 2 cups of dry hibiscus flowers, and 2 cups of sugar to a boil. Remove from heat, strain and the hibiscus syrup is ready to use.
- In a cocktail shaker combine all the ingredients with ice and shake vigorously. Coat the rim of a margarita glass in cinnamon sugar. Serve cocktail over ice and garnish with a lime wheel.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: