If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you want to make some delicious Roasted Bell Pepper Raita Recipe have a more delicious Indian meal, Raitas are healthy as they are made of yoghurt and the condiments to be healthy as they're either fresh produce or whole spices. Indian Raita Recipe those delectable side dishes that can make any Indian meal more interesting in an instant is not only easy to make but offer a great variety too for extra punch. —ravi kumar
Yellow bell pepper 1
Red bell pepper 1
Curd 2 cups
Salt to taste
Olive Oil 1 tsp
Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Dry red chillies 2
Jeera seeds 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves for garnish
- Raita is one of Monika Manchanda’s favourites. Simple though it is, she feels it’s potential to make a great dish is often underestimated. In this video she adds a twist to the age-old favourite to convince her viewers that Raita can be cool too.
- Method: 1. Wash the bell peppers well and grease them with oil a little and roast them directly on the gas flame till they are charred on all sides.
- 2. Do keep turning often so that they are not completely burned and cooked evenly
- 3. Once down, wash and removed the black charred bits and let it cool.
- 4. Deseed and chop into small bits.
- 5. In a large bowl, whisk curd well and the chopped bell peppers along with salt.
- 6. In a small pan, heat olive oil.
- 7. Once hot add the mustard and jeera seeds and saute till they turn brown and start to crackle.
- 8. Add the dry chillies and saute for another minute.
- 9. Add to the raita, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with paranthas or pulao