If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Desi Chinese Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo-Chinese Manchurian recipe and super delicious and tasty. Gobi Manchurian is made of cauliflower florets as known as the Gobi. It is not only tasty but also healthy Gobi Manchurian with the additional flavor of chings secret packet which brings out the authentic taste to the dish.
1 Packet Ching's Secret Gobi Manchurian Masala
100g Cauliflower Blanched
2 tbsp Corn Flour
Salt to taste
1/4 cup (50ml) Water
Oil for frying
1 ½ cup(250ml) Water
1 cup(100g) Diced vegetable (onion, carrot, capsicum)
Chopped Spring Onions for Garnishing
- Gobi Pakoda: Blanch cauliflower with 1 tsp salt for 2 minutes. Mix corn flour, maida, salt and water. Dip cauliflower florets in batter and fry till brown. Remove and keep aside.
- Step 1: For the gravy mix Gobi Manchurian Masala with water and mix well.
- Step 2: Heat oil in a pan & stir-fry diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 3: Add masala mixture & gobi pakoda. Bring to boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot