If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mediterranean Lamb Meatballs are delicious on top of a salad, spaghetti squash, noodles and more! This recipe was created for us by Press Start Nutrition.
See more recipes at www.press-startnutrition.com or on Instagram @_press.start_ —Ian's Natural Foods
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 3/4 cup sauteed mushrooms, bell peppers and artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons Ian's Gluten Free Panko Breadcrumbs
- Seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Grease muffin tins with cooking spray or olive oil
- Finely chop mushrooms, bell peppers and artichoke hearts to equal 3/4 cups. Saute vegetables until softened
- Combine lamb, breadcrumbs, vegetables, egg/egg substitute and seasoning together until well mixed. Scoop mixture with spoon or ice cream scoop into balls
- Place meatballs in greased muffin tin and cook for 10 minutes. Be sure not to overcook so lamb does not dry out