If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This hot and spicy Paneer Chilli is very delicious and tasty. It Serves as a starter or as a side dish with Chinese rice or noodles, Desi Chinese Paneer Chilli Recipe is quick and Easy to make. It has the authentic taste of Indo-Chinese Cuisine. It’s Very Popular dish in India and all over the World. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Paneer Chilli Masala
- 2 tbsp. of Oil
- 200g of Paneer Cubes
- 100g of Diced Vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot)
- 1 slit Green Chilli
- 2 Cup (300ml) Water
- Chopped Spring onion for garnishing
- 2 tbsp. of Oil 200g of Paneer Cubes 100g of Diced Vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) 1 slit Green Chilli 2 Cup (300ml) Water Chopped Spring onion for garnishing how to make How to Make Step 1: Add 3 tsp (20g) Ching’s Secret Paneer Chilli Masala to 2 cups (300ml) water & mix well.
- Step 2: Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan & stir-fry 200g paneer cubes, 1 cup (100g) diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) & 1 slit green chilli (add more if you want it hot) for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 3: Add masala mixture & stir well. Bring to a boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes. Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot.