If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is a Quick and Easy Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe that all food lovers love to eat it. Delicious Schezwan fried rice is popular Chinese rice made in just few minutes. The best combination of Indochinese cuisine, Schezwan fried rice is fully loaded with herbs and spices and Schezwan. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 4 tbsp. of Oil
- 2 cups of Chopped Vegetables of your choice (cabbage, carrot, capsicum, onion, french beans, etc)
- 6 cups of Boiled Rice
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Step 1: Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan & stir-fry 2 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice (carrot, capsicum, onion, cabbage, French beans, etc) for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 2: Add 6 cups of boiled rice (leftover rice from last night's dinner is perfect) to the vegetables.
- Step 3: Add Ching’s Secret Schezwan Masala & stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Your Schezwan Fried Rice is ready.