If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Veg Manchurian is an Indo-Chinese Recipe with Indian Herbs and Chinese Taste. Chings secret brings out the authentic taste to the dish of Veg Manchurian in Desi Chinese Style. It’s Very popular in India as Best Indian Street Style Food. The Recipe for Veg Manchurian is Easy and Simple. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Veg Manchurian Masala
- 1 Cup Grated Cabbage
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 tsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- ¼ cup Besan
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 cup (100g) of Diced Vegetables (onions, capsicum, carrot)
- 2 cups (300ml) water
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- For the Manchurian balls: Take 2 cups grated cabbage & squeeze the water from it. In a bowl mix cabbage, 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped green chilli, ¼ cup besan (gram flour) & salt to taste. Make small balls & deep fry on a low flame till golden brown.
- Step 1: Add 3 tsp (20g) Ching’s Secret Veg Manchurian Miracle Masala to 2 cups (300ml) water & mix well.
- Step 2: Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan & stir-fry 1 cup (100g) of diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) for 2-3 minutes & add Manchurian Balls
- Step 3: Add masala mixture & stir well. Bring to boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes.