If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Schezwan Masala Aloo Recipe is an easy to make which gives you an authentic taste of Indo Chinese Cuisine in one Dish. Schezwan masala aloo is a famous street food in India. Chinese Schezwan masala aloo recipe goes great with India Rice, Naan and Roti. —ravi kumar
- 3tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 250g Baby Potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 3 Bay Leaf (tej patta)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 2 tbsp Tamarind Paste
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- In a Kadai heat oil, add cumin seeds, bay leaf and cook for about 30 secs. Now add all the ingredients and cook for about 4-5 mins or until semi dry. Serve.