If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Masala Chaas (Buttermilk) Recipe is a Healthy and Delicious drink you can have any time of the day. Buttermilk is one of India’s favourite cool drink during the hot summer day and even want to feel full of refreshment. Masala Chaas Recipe or Buttermilk recipe is quick and easy to make within a couple of minutes. —ravi kumar
- Curd - 1 cup
- Water - 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - ¼ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder - ½ tsp
- Mint leaves - 8-10 (very finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Wondering what drink to serve your kids this weekend? Something that is yummy and healthy at the same time. Well, Neha makes this tasty Masala Chaas or Buttermilk for her son, and she swears by it.
- Method: 1. Whisk curd till smooth. Add water and whisk again to form froth on top. 2. Add all the remaining ingredients. Serve chilled.