If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Schezwan Tawa Pulao by Harpal is an authentic dish you love to enjoy your meal. It’s a Quick and Easy Schezwan Tawa Pulao recipe. It has blast in taste because it’s made of India Herbs and Spice which is popular all around the world for its Delicious taste and Aroma. Try Schezwan Tawa Pulao recipe and enjoy the blast flavour of two cuisines in one assiette. —ravi kumar
- 5 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 1 /2 tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1 Diced Onion
- ½ Diced Capsicum
- ½ Cup Blanched Cauliflower
- 1 Diced Tomato
- ¼ cup Blanced Green Peas
- 1 Big Bowl Boiled Rice
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- Step 1: Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger and sauté. Add onion and sauté until golden brown
- Step 2: Add chopped tomatoes, salt and pav bhaji masala and mix well.
- Step 3: Add Chings Secret Schezwan Chutney and sauté.
- Step 4: Add onion cubes, capsicum cubes , cauliflower, tomatoes cubes , green peas and sauté once again.
- Step 5: Add rice into the pan, sprinkle some water and mix well.
- Step 6: Add butter and chopped coriander and mix.
- Remove it in serving bowl and Serve Hot.