If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fried Rice is an authentic Chinese style dish with the flavour of Indo-Chinese’s Cuisine. It is an easy and quick fried rice recipe. Try this Desi Chinese Fried Rice Recipe and make your loved ones happy. —ravi kumar
- 1 Packet Fried Rice Masala
- 4 tbsp. of Oil
- 2 Cups of Chopped Vegetables of your choice (cabbage, carrot, capsicum, onion, french beans, etc
- 6 Cups of Boiled Rice
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Step 1: Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan & stir-fry 2 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice (carrot, capsicum, onion, cabbage, French beans, etc) for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 2: Add 6 cups of boiled rice (leftover rice from last night's dinner is perfect) to the vegetables.
- Step 3: Add masala mixture & stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Your Fried Rice is ready. Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot.