If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe – Homemade Tutti Frutti Cake. Make the delicious and most served cake in this festive season, Christmas fruitcake is a luscious cake made with the verity of fruits and tasty nuts, this makes cake soft and crispy with different flavour taste of fruits. The Recipe Christmas Fruit Cake is simple and easy to make. —ravi kumar
- For soaking: Assorted dry fruits: Raisin, cranberry, blueberry, black currants, chopped figs: 10 gm Tutti frutti (red, green, yellow and orange): 50 gm 150 ml rum
- For Cake Batter: 2 cups/ 260 grams all-purpose flour/ refined flour
- 3/4 cup/ 75 grams finely ground almonds
- 1 cup/ 225 grams butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup/ 210 grams powdered sugar
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- Extra rum for brushing the cake
- Zest (outer yellow skin) of one lemon/ 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- In a bowl pour the sugar, butter, egg and whisk. Then add soaked dry fruits, orange zest, orange juice and whisk it all.
- Add the nuts and eggs in it.
- For dry ingredients mix refined flour, ground almonds, nutmeg powder and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients and combined together.
- Bake for 80 to 90 minutes in an oven that has been preheated to 160’C.