If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you're looking for a quick and delicious appetizer to serve at your upcoming Super Bowl party, look no further! Made with Crazy Cuizine's mouthwatering Mandarin Orange Chicken, these pizza cups will definitely impress! —Crazy Cuizine
- 1 box Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken
- Mozzarella cheese
- Refrigerated round crescent rolls (for crust)
- Mandarin Orange Sauce included in Crazy Cuizine box (drizzled on top)
- Tomato sauce
- Heat Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken per the instructions on the box – at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-18 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, separate tubes of dough into 8 pieces, then cut those pieces in half. Press dough into the bottom and sides of a mini muffin tin to create a crust.
- Add muffin tin to oven with chicken with 10 minutes left on the time to cook.
- Remove both from oven. Place small pieces of Mandarin Orange Chicken into the crust cups, cover with cheese and drizzle sauce over the top.
- Serve hot or cold, and enjoy!