If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How To Make Vegetable Paniyarams For Your New Year House Party Kuzhi Paniyaram is a healthy and Delicious South Indian breakfast snack made using Idli or Dosa Batter. It is the best Home Made Kuli Paniyaram for the house party you can make. Try Stuffed vegetable Paniyaram and make your guest happy with the delicious taste of Masala Paniyaram. —ravi kumar
- Mustard Seeds
- Split Bengal Gram
- Cumin Seeds
- Green Chillies, Curry Leaves, Ginger
- Assorted Vegetables
- Dosa Batter
- Coriander Leaves
- Hosting a house party to bring in the New Year? Preetha shows you how to make a quick & yummy snack that you can add to your new year special menu! Method:
- 1. In a heated pan, add in oil, mustard seeds, chana dal and stir.
- 2. Add in cumin seeds, ginger, curry leaves, green chili, salt and vegetables. Mix well.
- 3. Grease the moulds with oil and keep aside.
- 4. Mix the dosa batter and the vegetable mix well and pour this into the moulds.
- 5. Let it cook and serve hot.