If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gulab Jamun is such a sweet which completes the meals in the best way. Soft and spongy Gulab jamun has great taste and texture. Homemade Gulab Jamun recipe is quick and easy to make. Gulab Jamun is one of the best and mouthwatering sweet dessert you choose for the special occasion. —ravi kumar
- Baking soda
- Rose water
- Dry fruits
- 1. Start by kneading the khoya.
- 2. In a heated pan, add in water and sugar along with a few strands of saffron.
- 3. In a dough, add in flour, baking powder and knead again. Keep this aside.
- 4. Roll out this dough into small balls.
- 5. Make a small hole in the dough balls and stuff it with dry fruits.
- 6. Fry these until golden brown and add them to the sugar syrup.
- 7. Serve hot!