If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When it comes to talking about Delicious Chicken Chilli Recipe. Chicken Chilli has the taste of spices and herbs come in one plate and the aroma makes you feel like to have the entire dish to eat it in just a few minutes. Chicken chill is the dish you can have it for lunch dinner and even you can use it as a side dish and even in the main course. —ravi kumar
1 Packet Ching's Secret Chicken Chilli Masala
200g Boneless Chicken Cubes
2 tbsp Maida
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Oil
1 cup (100g) Diced Vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot)
1 slit Green Chilli
- For the Chicken Pakora: Mix boneless chicken cubes with maida, egg and salt. Deep fry till golden brown and keep aside.
- Step 1: Mix 20g (1 pkt) of Chings Chicken Chilli Masala with 300ml water.
- Step 2: Heat oil in a pan and stir fry diced vegetables, green chilli and chicken pakoda for 2-3 mins.
- Step 3: Add masala mixture and stir well. Bring to boil and simmer for 2-3 min. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 min.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve hot.