If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Schezwan Chicken Biryani Recipe is one of the best and most delicious dish. Schezwan Chicken Biryani Recipe by Harpal is the great recipe you try at home and make your loved one happy. —ravi kumar
- 6 tbsp Ching's Secret Schezwan Chutney
- Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 2 Cups Basmati Rice
- 400g Chicken with bone cut into big cubes
- 2 Large Onions (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Mint (chopped)
- 1 Cup Curd
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Step 1: Fry onion in hot oil until golden.
- Step 2: Add chicken, salt, curd, Schezwan Chutney, fried onions, chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves in 2 tbsp oil and stir fry for 5 mins. Add 1 cup water and cook on low heat until chicken is tender
- Step 3: Heat water in a big pot. Add salt, rice and parboil it. Remove and drain the rice throughly
- Step 4: Spread half rice in pot and pour chicken schezwan curry. Top with remamining rice. Sprinkle Schezwan Fried Rice Masala, fried onion, cover the pot, and cook on low heat until rice is fully cooked (5-10 min). Mix before serving and garnish with coriander leaves.