If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Try this Great Desi Chinese Chowmein Chinese Recipe for your main meal course. It has the best flavour of Indo-Chinese cuisine on one plate you can try. In healthy Chicken Hakka Chowmein Recipe just adds the Ching's Veg Chowmein Masala and some right spice to your taste buds. —ravi kumar
- Ching’s Secret Egg Hakka Noodles
- 2 tbsp Ching's Veg Chowmien Masala
- 1 Boneless Chicken breast (boiled & shredded)
- 1 cup Chopped Vegetables (carrot, mushroom, cabbage, capsicum & onion)
- 4 tbsp. Oil
- Salt to taste
- Step 1: Boil 10 cups of water in a large pan, let the water bubble.
- Step 2: Drop the noodles and boil for only 2-3 minutes. The noodles are cooked Al Dente ( Al Dente means partially cooking the noodles or leaving it slightly ‘kachcha’ )
- Step 3: Drain the noodles & wash under running water. Spread on a flat surface & toss in 1tsp oil to prevent sticking & proceed with your chosen dish
- Method: Step 1: Cook the noodles as per above instructions
- Step 2: Heat oil in frying pan, add chicken shred & stir-fry for 1 minute. Add all the vegetables & stir-fry for another 1 minute.
- Step 3: Add noodles, Ching’s Secret Chowmein Masala & sprinkle 1-2 tsp of water.
- Step 4: Mix well and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Adjust salt, garnish wish spring onion and serve hot!