If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Beer Battered Malwani Fish and Chips is one of the best and most fabulous Maharashtrian Food Cuisine. Make delicious and mouthwatering Beer flavoured Fish Fry and Chips. The Recipe is quite easy and simple to make you just need Herbs and Species, its take 30 to 40 minutes to get ready. —ravi kumar
- 250 gms Fillet Fish
- Malavani Masala
- 200 gms Flour
- 250 ml Beer
- 3tsp Baking Powder
- Potatos for making the chips
- Bore of the same old fish curry? Put that fresh fish to good use and try this easy fried fish recipe instead! Method:
- 1. Start by mixing all the ingredients together.
- 2. Coat the fish in your batter and fry the battered fish till golden brown.
- 3. Serve hot along with chips!