If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chilli Paneer Cheese Toast by Harpal is easy and quick to make. You can have Desi Chinese Chilli Paneer Cheese Toast in Breakfast, Snacks and as a starter. The Recipe for Chilli Paneer Cheese Toast is very easy to make and tastes delicious when served hot. —ravi kumar
- 5 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 5 Pieces Bread Slice
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
- 1 Chopped Onion
- ½ Chopped Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 100 gm Small Cubes of Paneer
- Chopped Coriander
- Step 1: Spread butter on the bread and toast it in the oven for 2-3 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Step 2: In a bowl add cheese, onion, capsicum , paneer cubes, Chings Secret Schezwan chutney and mix well.
- Step 3: Now Spread some Chings Secret schezwan chutney on the bread. Once that is done, spread the paneer mixture on the bread. Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves on top.
- Step 4: Put it back in the oven and cook for 6-8 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut the toast into two equal pieces.
- Serve Hot!!