If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Bengali style Delicious Rawa Fried Prawns Recipe and make your loved ones happy with the delicious taste of Fried Prawns. While making Crispy fried prawn’s recipe at home with hilarious Herbs and species which give the recipe authentic taste in Bengali style. —ravi kumar
- Coriander seeds
- Dried red chilies
- Curry leaves
- Scraped coconut
- Lemon juice
- Turmeric powder
- Chili powder
- Rice flour
- Here, Roopa shows you a prawns preparation from a coastal region, Karwar. Method:
- 1. In a heated pan, add in oil, coriander seeds, dried red chilies, curry leaves and scraped coconut.
- 2. Roat all these ingredients until the coconut is light brown in colour.
- 3. Add this to a blender along with some water and blend it into a fine paste.
- 4. In a bowl, add in the prawns, lemon juice, salt, turmeric powder, chili powder and the paste.
- 5. Mix well and let it sit for a while.
- 6. Coat the prawns with rava and rice flour and deep fry them.
- 7. Garnish and serve.