If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe will stay good for about 5 days but tastes best same day. If you want to meal prep it, prepare the veggies and cook everything including the sauce except the zoodles then cook those closer to eating!
**You can also add some chicken, beef, tofu, shrimp, anything! For extra protein
Recipe courtesy of Rachel Mansfield. —Bonafide Provisions
Serves 3-4 bowls
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 small butternut squash, spiralized
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 squeeze fresh lime
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 protein of your choosing
- In a large skillet or pan, add a tablespoon of avocado oil (or oil of your choice) and turn onto medium/high heat
- Add peppers and onion and cover with lid to cook for a few minutes, the peppers and onions will be fragrant
- After they cook for about 6-8 minutes add butternut squash noodles and keep cooking on medium heat
- After 3-5 minutes, add in zucchini (I add these last because they take the least amount of time!)
- Remove skillet from heat and add to a large bowl (this isn't mandatory but it helps to prevent the zoodles from becoming too watery!)
- While the veggies are cooking, add the almond butter sauce ingredients to a small saucepan and mix with a spoon to evenly combine
- Cook over medium/low heat until warm and creamy
- Once sauce is finished, pour on top of veggies and mix well
- Sprinkle sesame seeds, almonds and scallions on top!
More Great Recipes: