If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Methi pakoda is great as an appetizer, a tasty compliment for your afternoon tea and a spicy delicious snack anytime. The Recipe for Methi Pakoda is quick and easy to make. It’s a Crispy Methi Pakodas and has blast flavour of herbs and spices. —ravi kumar
- Urad Dal
- Methi ( Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1 tbsp Ginger, Garlic & Green Chilli Paste
- Curry Leaves
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to Taste
- Oil ( For Deep Frying)
- Don’t like methi subzi? Have methi pakodas instead. Method:
- 1. Drain urad dal in water overnight and then grind it in a mixer. 2. Take a mixing bowl and add the urad dal paste, chopped fenugeek, chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves, ginger-garlic-green chillies paste, black pepper and salt and mix it well. 3. Heat a pan and pour oil. 4. Make small balls of the mixture and drop them in oil. 5. Deep fry in oil till it becomes brown,. 6. Once it has become crisp, serve it.