If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Don't let the winter cabin fever get you down. Gather up your friends and liven up the party with this Sparkling Winter Sangria recipe, courtesy of Sparkling Ice. —Fancy Foodie
- 1/2 apple, sliced
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- 1/2 pear, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 bottle of wine, chilled
- 4 cups Sparkling Ice Orange Mango
- Cut fruit into equal sizes and place in pitcher with the cinnamon stick.
- Pour in the bottle of wine, bourbon, and Sparkling Ice Orange Mango over fruit.
- Gently stir to combine.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours, up to 2 days.
- Serve cold over ice.