If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rajasthani Besan Ki Kadhi is a very popular North Indian dish and is best served with Rice and roti. Besan Kadhi Recipe is a quick and easy recipe you can make. It is most delicious and tasty Kadhi made with Besan and yoghurt. —ravi kumar
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 cup Curd
- 1/2 cup Gram Flour
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida
- 1/2 cup Spring onion leaves
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1. Heat oil in a pan.
- 2. While the oil is heating add curd, gram flour and water in a bowl and mix it well till everything is well combined.
- 3. In the oiled pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, spring onions leaves & green chillies and cook them well.
- 4. Once that is cooked add the curd water mixture in the pan and mix it well for 1-2 mins
- 5. Next add turmeric powder, red chilli powder & salt and mix it well.
- 6. Mix it till the kadhi becomes thick.