If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dragon Chilli Paneer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Dragon Chilli Paneer is a popular Desi Chinese dish where cubes of Paneer are cooked in a spicy Chinese gravy. Tastes great and you can have it with noodles or fried rice and you can have as Snacks. Chinese Style Dragon Paneer Chilli Recipe is easy and quick to make. —ravi kumar
- 5 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 1 Cup Paneer Cubes
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1/2Diced Capsicum
- 1 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Deep Fry Oil
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 2-3 Chopped Green Chilli
- 4-5 Dried Red Chilli
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Step 1: In a bowl, add paneer cubes, corn flour and mix well.
- Step 2: Heat oil in a pan. Now deep fry the paneer until crisp and golden brown. Remove it on an absorbent paper such that it soaks the extra oil and keep aside.
- Step 3: Now heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and add dried red chillies, garlic, ginger, green chilies and sauté for some time.
- Step 4: Add onion and capsicum and sauté well.
- Step 6: Add deep fried paneer into the pan, crushed black pepper, chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve Hot.