If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Chinese Style Alur Dom or Dum aloo Recipe, in Bengali New Year “Poila Baisakh”. Bengali Aloo Dum is a like a royal food, it has great texture and flavour of deep-fried stuffed potatoes, cooked in Chinese style. Aloo Dum Recipe is easy and simple to cook and you can make it on the normal day when you want to make your loved one happy with a combination of Bengali and Chinese cuisine. —ravi kumar
- 1 cup of potatoes par boiled
- Some curry leaves
- 1 pkt Ching's Chicken 65 Masala
- 1 tsp ginger garlic minced
- Paste made with 1 onion, 1 tomato and ½ inch ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp Bengali garam masala powder
- 1 cup mustard oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1. Apply chicken 65 masala, curry leaves and ginger garlic paste to the potatoes
- 2. Heat 4-5 tbsp oil and shallow fry the potatoes. Drain and keep aside
- 3. Heat remaining oil, fry the prepared paste till oil separates from the spices
- 4. Add chilli, turmeric, Bengali garam masala and cumin powder and mix well.
- 5. Add the potatoes back in the pan. Mix well