If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Schezwan Corn Cheese Balls by Harpal is a delicious and tasty recipe. This is an easy and quick recipe, it’s a vegetarian snack that's tasty and mouth-watering. When the taste of spices and herbs come in one plate and the aroma makes you feel like to eat the entire plate. The Recipe for Schezwan Corn Cheese Balls is awesome and majestic, easy to make. It’s one of the best Chinese Food Recipes. —ravi kumar
- 5 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 1 Cup Blanched Corn
- 1 tsp Chopped ginger
- 2-3 Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Chopped spring onion
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp Corn flour
- 2-3 tbsp Bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Cheese cubes
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander
- Step 1: In a blender, coarsely blend the corn and keep aside.
- Step 2: Remove the mixture in a bowl and add ginger, green chilli, spring onion, salt, corn flour, breadcrumbs, Chings Secret Schezwan Chutney, chopped coriander and mix well.
- Step 3: Take the bread crumb in the plate. Now make a small lemon sized balls and roll it in bread crumbs. Press the balls slightly with your thumb to make a hole and stuff it with a cheese cube. Once again, roll the balls and cover it with bread crumbs.
- Step 4: Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the balls until golden brown and crisp. Remove it on an absorbent paper such that it soaks the excess oil.
- Step 5: Sprinkle some schezwan rice powder. Serve Hot!