If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Saagwala Mutton or Mutton Saagwala recipe. Cooked Mutton or chicken with spinach and spices to make a delicious dish. Here is the great recipe for authentic Saagwala Mutton with Indian herbs and spices. Mutton works well with great flavours and complements the iron-rich spinach in this tasty curry recipe. —ravi kumar
- 1kg Mutton 1 small bowl of Curd
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder Ghee
- Cumin Seeds Onions
- 4 Green Chillies
- 2 Tomatoes
- 250ml Water
- Garam Masala
- Lemon Juice
- 1. Mix curd, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt to 1kg mutton.
- 2. Let the mixture marinate for an hour or two.
- 3. Heat some ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies, a pinch of salt, chopped tomatoes and red chilli powder and ginger garlic paste.
- 4. Stir well and add the marinated mutton.
- 5. Add 250ml of water to the mixture.
- 6. Cover the cooker with the lid. Keep the flame at simmer and cook it for 10-15 minutes.
- 7. Put off the flame. Add garam masala, ground spinach, coriander, mint leaves and lime juice.