If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chicken Tikka Masala is a classic dish and very popular for its taste and beautiful aroma in all around the world. Indian chicken tikka masala recipe is so easy to make and full of flavour. Chicken tikka masala is the better option for Dinner or Lunch. Authentic Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe is the most loved recipe and very popular dish. —ravi kumar
- 500g boneless chicken
- 1 bowl cream
- 50g cashew
- 50g almonds, soaked and peeled
- 1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 3 tbsp of mustard oil
- 1 cup of curd (dahi)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- red chilli powder
- jeera powder
- coriander powder
- garam masala
- black pepper
- 2 green chillies a few coriander leaves
- a few coriander leaves
- 1. Add the ginger and garlic paste into the chicken along with garam masala powder,black pepper powder,coriander powder, jeera powder, red chilli powder, salt, mustard oil and curd.
- 2. Mix well until the chicken is marinated and bake it in the oven.
- 3. In a blender, add in cashews, almonds, tomatoes, onions, chillies, coriander leaves, cream, tomato puree, water and salt.
- 4. Mix this well and layer it with the baked chicken.
- 5. Bake the whole dish for a little longer, garnish and serve.