If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Authentic Sindhi Kadhi at your home and make your loved ones happy. Sindhi Kadhi Chawal Recipe is easy and quick to make. Sindhi Kadhi recipe is a brilliant recipe made of mixed vegetables which complement each other cooked in a tangy gram flour based curry and have the authentic taste of Sindhi Cuisine. —ravi kumar
8 tbsps Besan or gram flour 100 gms pumpkin or dudhi 1 medium sized carrot 1 medium sized brinjal 2 drumsticks, diced 2 medium sized carrots, cut round 10-15 french beans, slit into half 8-10 lady fingers (bhindi) 10 to 12 cluster beans (gawa
1 inch piece of jaggery
- 1. In a heavy bottom pan, add oil, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, ginger, chillies and curry leaves and mix.
- 2. Add in gram flour and mix until golden brown.
- 3. Pour in boiling water and blend with a hand blender.
- 4. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
- 5. Add in all the diced vegetables along with the tamarind water and jaggery and let them cook.
- 6. Let it simmer for a while, garnish and serve.