If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sindhi Bhee Aloo Wadi recipe is easy and quick to make and has the great taste of Shindi Cuisine. Bhee Masala Recipe has mouthwatering taste and beautiful aroma. It can consume as the side dish and even in main course meal with rice, Roti and Naan. —ravi kumar
200g of bhee diced (kamal kakdi)
2 small potatoes
- 1. Add some oil in a vessel.
- 2. Fry some onions and green chillies.
- 4. Break the vadi into the fried onion mixture. Add the potatoes.
- 5. Put the cooked lotus stem in the potato and onion mixture.
- 6. Add all the dry spices and mix well.
- 8. Pour some hot water and cover and cook.
- 9. Serve warm.