If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe courtesy of Abbey Sharp of Abbey’s Kitchen for Green & Black’s —greenandblacks
Red Velvet Fondue
- 1 small beet, peeled and steamed until very soft
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup light coconut milk, divided
- 200 grams Green & Black’s 70% Dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Swirl
- 100 grams Green & Black’s White chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons light cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- Puree steamed beet with coconut oil and 1/4 cup (60mL) coconut milk in a food processor or blender until very smooth. Set dark chocolate in the top part of a double boiler, or glass bowl set over a pot with 1 inch simmering water, over low heat. Add remaining 3/4 cup (180mL) coconut milk and vanilla and allow to gently melt. Stir in beet puree. Set aside.
- Using your preferred double boiler method again, melt the white chocolate over low heat. Remove from heat and allow chocolate to cool to just above room temperature. Mix in softened cream cheese and coconut milk.
- Layer the chocolate and cream cheese in a fondue pot. Give the cream cheese chocolate a swirl pattern on top by dragging a toothpick between the dark and white chocolate. Garnish with sprinkles or coconut (optional) and serve with fruit, cookies and marshmallows for dipping.