If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe courtesy of Jeremy and Adrian of The Food Gays for Green & Black’s —greenandblacks
- 100 grams Green & Black’s Ginger Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 100 grams Green & Black’s Sea Salt Milk chocolate, chopped
- 100 grams Green & Black’s 70% Dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium sized bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream and ancho chili powder to a boil over low heat. Add mixture to chocolate and let sit for 10 seconds.
- Stir gently until smooth. Take care not to over stir – you want to incorporate everything just until the cream has absorbed into the chocolate.
- Transfer mixture to a fondue pot and serve with fresh fruit.
- Note: To serve a crowd, double or triple the recipe.