Author Notes: Recipe courtesy of Jeremy and Adrian of The Food Gays for Green & Black’s —greenandblacks
grams Green & Black’s Ginger Dark Chocolate, chopped
grams Green & Black’s Sea Salt Milk chocolate, chopped
grams Green & Black’s 70% Dark chocolate, chopped
cup heavy cream
teaspoon ancho chili powder
Assorted fresh fruit
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium sized bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream and ancho chili powder to a boil over low heat. Add mixture to chocolate and let sit for 10 seconds.
- Stir gently until smooth. Take care not to over stir – you want to incorporate everything just until the cream has absorbed into the chocolate.
- Transfer mixture to a fondue pot and serve with fresh fruit.
- Note: To serve a crowd, double or triple the recipe.