If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe courtesy of Julie Van Rosendaal of Dinner with Julie for Green & Black’s —greenandblacks
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream (35%)
- 200 grams Green & Black's 70% Dark chocolate, chopped
- Assorted fruit
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a simmer over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate. Transfer to a small fondue pot or serve it in a warmed bowl, with fruit, cookies or other dippings of your choice.
- Note: To make white chocolate fondue, swap dark chocolate for two Green & Black’s White chocolate bars, and reduce cream to 1/2 cup (125mL).
- To serve a crowd, double or triple the recipe.