If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe courtesy of Regina Braun of Leelalicious for Green & Black’s —greenandblacks
- 100 grams Green & Black’s 85% Dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons favoured liquor (such as; Grand Marnier, Kahlua, Frangelico or Chambord), optional
- Assorted fruit
- Fresh coconut pieces (bite-sized)
- Coconut for garnish (optional)
- Melt chocolate in the top part of a double boiler, or glass bowl set over a pot with 1 inch simmering water, over low heat, whisking frequently until smooth.
- Whisk in coconut cream, mixing until smooth and well combined. Stir in vanilla extract and optional flavoured liquor.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and serve with dippings of choice. Garnish with coconut (optional).
- Note: To serve a crowd, double or triple the recipe.