If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe courtesy of Phillip & Mystique of Chef Sous Chef for Green & Black’s —greenandblacks
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto liqueur
- 200 grams Green & Blacks 70% Dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Bacon (cooked)
- Potato chips
- In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk to a simmer over medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Stir in amaretto, then add chocolate. Allow for it to sit for about two minutes, until chocolate begins to melt. Whisk until smooth and well combined. Transfer to a fondue pot or heatproof bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Note: If the chocolate becomes grainy, stir in one tsp. (5mL) boiling water. Continue adding water, one teaspoon at a time, until the chocolate becomes smooth again.
- To serve a crowd, double or triple the recipe.