If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe courtesy of Taylor Stinson of The Girl on Bloor for Green & Black’s —greenandblacks
- 100 grams Green & Black’s White chocolate
- 2 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk (from a can)
- Prepare and arrange fruit on a small platter, leaving room in the centre for fondue.
- Break chocolate into small pieces and place in a small bowl. Add coconut milk. Microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute until chocolate melts, stirring every 15 seconds. Remove and stir well.
- Set bowl in the centre of the fruit platter and serve with skewers or eat with your hands.
- Note: To serve a crowd, double or triple the recipe.